Friday, February 11, 2011

blog posts from copenhagen DK - jan 2010

I was in my hotel today and used the lobby bathroom, someone had recently smoked in there and it smelled EXACTLY like gremos bathroom upstairs... I just thoght that it was funny, a bathroom in Copenhagen reminded me of Gremo! Ha

So I'm in Copenhagen staying on their version of Bourbon Street and I see like 5 hookers an hour right underneath my first floor window - I got one on film going around to different ppl's cars talkin to them - I was afraid though, if one saw me filming them - I'd prolly get killed, the hotel isn't that secure and I'm on the first floor - from now on, imma keep the vid cam hidden or not film @ all

Also, there's a TV channel (12) dedicated ONLY to ppl sleeping, what the smack!?

I jus saw the changing of the guard at the queens palace, that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen - I got goosebumps - band playing, about 50 guards, snowing! Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment