Monday, February 16, 2009

Semester Abroad (leaving New Orleans)

This is a reflection on my 5 months living in Europe. I began my journey on Feb 07 2008, what an adventure. I have visited almost every major European country, 23 of them, and I’ve also taken almost as many flights and trains to visit them all, about 17 flights and over 50 trains. The list of countries I’ve been to include (in the order of which I visited): Greece, Turkey, France, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Gibraltar, England, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Romania, Switzerland, Monaco, Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Croatia, and Slovenia. The flags of the countries I have visited are shown above including other countries I have lived in or visited. Each country was different and wonderful. Here are some thoughts on them:

No comments:

Post a Comment