Thursday, May 27, 2010

Madison 4 Emilys Graduation, Grades

Today I'm in Jackson Mississippi, or Madison, we are here for my cousin, Emilys graduation – lots of things have gone down since my last post, most notably I'm out of school and working for my dad – working for my dad is okay, it’s a great job, but getting along with him is hard and its really annoying sometimes

right now im sitting in my little cousin, olivias, dance class while they dance to lady gagas "bad romance" - the receptionist is really cute but she is married, so darn!

I really enjoy spending time with my family up here in Miss., I really feel wanted and needed – something that i feel that i dont get at home, at times

this morning, kym and i went to the gym and did spin class, yesterday we did a P90X type class, yet not as challenging

my grades are out - i got : A, B, C, D, D (nicht gut)

No comments:

Post a Comment